Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FATE HAS SPOKEN

Real quick, y'all:

So some of y'all know that I've been thinking about my ~*future*~ recently--what to do after graduation, etc. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. I think I found the best option for me. Seriously, you guys. This is my dream. This has actually happened in my dreams, and then I wake up and I'm like "What? Is this real life? Is it going to be like this forever?!"

BEHOLD:



































 
Behold... My Future
  I will marry taylor kitsch.  
  After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in canada in our fabulous Apartment.  
  We will have 5 kid(s) together.  
  Our family will zoom around in a red niisan.
  I will spend my days as a hostess, and live happily ever after.  
 
whats your future
 


You have no idea how happy this has made me.

And my package from my mom got here today! Yay!

1 comment: